Responsible Gambling at IPLWIN-BET
To ensure that your gambling and betting with us is enjoyable and responsible, here are our suggestions.
You may check all of your prior bets, withdrawals, deposits, and your current balance in the “Betting History” area. There are a number of filters that allow you do more focused searches. You can see exactly what, when, and how much you bet, as well as your winnings and losses, here.
We are aware that gambling addiction has a negative impact on gamblers’ families and social networks in addition to themselves. These circumstances are quite challenging to handle. The goal is to be encouraging and provide players more avenues for assistance when they are prepared to consider them. Please refer to the section under “Appeal for Help,” which contains a list of the top charities that specialize in directly assisting those who have gambling addictions.
We suggest contacting www.gamanon.org.uk, the website of Gam-Anon, an organization that specializes in offering help and support in such situations, for anyone close to betting participants who would wish to help them.
Below are some questions for the self-test. These can help you determine if you are investing a lot of time and money in the game.
- Have you ever faced criticism because you gambled?
- Have you ever made up a story to cover up how much time or money you spend gambling?
- Do conflicts, annoyances, or disappointments in general make you desire to gamble?
- Do you play poker frequently?
- Do you take time off from work to gamble?
- Do you gamble to get rid of the blues?
- Do you reluctantly use your “gaming money” for other expenses?
- Has gambling caused you to lose interest in your friends, family, or hobbies?
- Are you tempted to get revenge as soon as possible when you lose?
- Do you experience frustration, hopelessness, and the need to gamble again when you lose all your money playing the game?
- Do you gamble till you have no money left?
- Have you ever used stolen, coerced, or borrowed money to fund your gambling habit or settle debts?
- Are your gambling addiction-related depression or anxiety symptoms?
If the answers to at least two of the aforementioned questions are “yes,” then we suggest you to speak with one of the groups under “Asking for Assistance” below to discuss your circumstances.
These businesses all promise complete anonymity. Use the following advice to play responsibly:
- Just engage in play if you enjoy it.
- See losses as a necessary component of gameplay and see the money you lose as payment for the fun.
- Don’t play to revenge for a loss.
- Establish and adhere to budgetary and/or time restrictions for your gaming activities.
- Never take out a loan to play.
Looking for Assistance
There are numerous organizations that give guidance and support if you need aid with gambling.
- GamCare. GamCare is the top government agency offering assistance, guidance, and counseling to those who have gambling addictions. Please dial +44 808 8020 133 or go to www.gamcare.org.uk for more information.
- Gambling Therapy. Gambling Therapy provides telephone help and a forum where compulsive gamblers from across the world can talk about any issues they may be experiencing. www.gamblingtherapy.org
- Gamblers Anonymous. In order to aid other gamblers who are also hooked, women and men from all over the world have formed a group called Gamblers Anonymous. www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
- GambleAware. Responsible Gambling Trust, an independent organization that goes by the name GambleAware, manages and finances BeGambleAware®. www.begambleaware.org
- GamBlock. GamBlock helps gambling addicts by preventing them from accessing gambling websites. www.gamblock.com